Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Really Do Hate These



I would rather delete by hand the stupid generic advertising and anonymous comment posts, that land on occasion on my blog, than put people through the maddening task of typing nonsense security words. I hate these nonsense words and I have great difficulty typing them because at heart I am a no-nonsense person.
Fact: I have composed more than a few comments that never got posted because when I mistype the security word once, I will NOT try again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There becoming security sentences. I hate them too

Briar said...

Someone on another blog just pointed out that cute little handicapped sign - if you click it, it reads some numbers or letters for you to type. Maybe that's easier? I also have trouble with it sometimes, especially when they make it particularly swirly.

Listmaker said...

i've been thinking of getting rid of them because i think the spam thing on blogger has calmed down. still, i've gotten used to it by now.