Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I Have Nothing To Report



I could tell you about the dinner party I hosted to raise money for the school, you know, What was my menu? Who were my guests? How was the dance party afterwards at the 5th Ave music venue? Or I could post cute pictures of the grandson and the funny things he says.
But no. I don't feel like being cheerful or positive.
Lots of problems at work. One thing seems to get fixed and two more things break. I'm in way over my head. In the circle I'm currently traveling in people are actually screaming and spitting at each other.
I will stick it out. I always do. But I'm not happy about it. This misery has to end, one way or another.

1 comment:

Scrappy said...

Ugly. My grade team is notorious for being asses. One person constantly refers to others (meaning other teachers, parents, any adult she is looking at or has ever seen) as f*ckers and b*itches. She's been here a long time and somehow gets away with it. She does it in grade level meetings, in casual meetings on the playground, where she is often overheard by students, in conferences with the principal. She also complains that people are making fun of her and teasing her, as she flatly refuses to do just about anything she is asked to do. I haven't seen any spitting yet, but that can't be too far away.