Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Dinner 2006


It was my turn to do Christmas dinner this year.
Seven of Mac-Tim's eleven sibs were in attendance and one of mine. With the various spouses and cousins and friends and my mom, we were almost 30 people. Chicago Mac-son's girlfriend-who-could-not-get-home-to-Denver was a big hit with everybody and she was a good sport about the dumb questions.
"Do you think this spot could be cancer?"
"So skin is an organ, huh?"
"Did you bring any Botox or Retin A?"
(She's a dermatologist)
Mac-Tim cooked the three fillets of beef on the gas grill in the pouring rain. There were no leftovers.
I wasn't hungry for dinner but I think it was because I filled up on smoked salmon appetizers and the fabulous pitcher of cosmopolitans whipped up by Mac-son and mac-sweetie.

No comments: