Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Gallery of Drinks Returns


I admit it. Sometimes I drink on school nights. I have been enamored of the
Cosmo, of late, but really, they are practically pure alcohol and they
are so good you can't drink just one, so I invented this "lighter fare"
– along the same lines – because I really can't be passing out on a
nightly basis. You know that as whacked the day has been, there's tomorrow to deal with and I've come to enjoy facing the music of each day, however discordant.
This is

The Cosmotonic.

2 parts vodka
1 part cointreau
1 part pomegranate juice
4 (or 5) parts tonic
a squeeze of lime

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this seems rather brilliant.

Mondale said...

yeah! we love the gallery of drinks!

Wisdom Weasel said...

I bet this would work with a golden rum, too. I'll give it a shot and report back.

Anonymous said...

Hey this drink must hav evaporated by now...on to the next:)

Anonymous said...

Well said.