Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Gallery of Drinks 5



On Thanksgiving (at my sister and brother-in-law's house in NJ) I took several pictures. We then drove back to Brooklyn without my camera. I had left it on the dining room table. Things being as they are this time of year, it took more than a week to get the camera back. I had to wait for my niece to bring it into the city as she was coming for her third interview at the New Yorker. (I'll let you know if she gets the job)
Without my camera, my posts definitely lack punch.
It seemed pointless to do the turkey photo essay (I loved Listmaker's) at this point in December So I simply offer this one picture (and please click it to get a big close-up for the full effect) from my Thanksgiving, as a promise of what's to come as the alco-holidays descend upon us.
Peace on Earth and Cheers!

1 comment:

Wisdom Weasel said...

I do hope you just mixed all those bottles in that ice bucket and all sat around it with curly straws.