Sunday, January 08, 2006

Load Those Staplers Folks!

I'm afraid our "new guy" has gone a bit off the deep end. It's not so much this message he sent
Looking forward to seeing new bulletin boards now we're back.
as the fact that he sent it at 11:01 PM on a Saturday night.
At about the same time Saturday night ...Mondale was toasting his newly-attained Google status. I was arriving home after dinner at Stone Park and returning to the Season Three, Six Feet Under marathon that I had started at dusk.
I wonder what my other blog-pals were up to at 11:00 PM this Saturday night?

8 comments:

Mondale said...

I was enjoying a boy's night in with 'the Great Escape', guitar practise and some 'random' googling. It was a good night for the soul. One might ask what you were doing checking school emails on the weekend.

mactechwitch said...

Yes, one certainly might ask that but you see, my neurosis is what qualifies me to comment on that of our leader.

Mondale said...

Another thing, report cards first, wall displays second. OK?

Listmaker said...

mondale, you're just saying that because you want those pictures of you on the hall bulletin board to stay for just a few days more.

mactechwitch, i was at commonwealth hanging out with some friends.

Briar said...

We were watching "Mad Hot Ballroom," which we enjoyed very much. Really, I was watching and Wes was cleaning and watching just the end. I watched it right after we watched "The Interpreter," which was also pretty good. It was an unusual pay-per-view-ish night around here. We stayed up until 1 AM, which is extremely late for us.

Briar said...

And I have 1.5 of my 3 bulletin boards done. The fact that I *have* 2 hall bulletin boards to deal with in the first place seems a bit much to me, but it's better than not having them at all.

Scrappy said...

I was asleep - proabably in one of my kid's beds.

Wisdom Weasel said...

Country Mouse and I were entertaining friends at the Waterworks Pub, having watched the Patriots game by accident.