Thursday, January 26, 2006

...She's Under That Rock Over There

•I've been "away."
•It' was exam week in Middle and Upper School, grades need to be entered by many teachers...always problems with the software (or more accurately the software users)
•Have been prepping for a major presentation -also at the "big" school. That's done but now lots of follow-up and planning for the next presentation.
•Report card support in Lower School, not too bad this year, but still not as smooth as I would like.
•There are several things (of an uncomfortable nature) brewing at work having to do with employment and next year and I don't want to go into it.
•I have a major (three-year) plan that needs to be drafted in five weeks.
•I have a meeting with red pants in three weeks.
•I'm still teaching my third and fourth grade classes every day.
•I have yet to set up the new purchase order database for the business office that was requested in October.
•It's contract time for the students, don't have that part of the database working properly.
•I'm totally sick of the database...I mean really sick.
•I took advantage of no meeting yesterday to run downtown and purchase supplies for my auction project but while I was out...
•Someone rifled through my computer lab last evening and stole something of value.

1 comment:

Briar said...

HOLY CRAP! That is some bad, bad week. Or two. I can't believe the theft bit. I am sorry and freaked.