Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Gallery of Drinks



This is the first in a series.
By the way, I just finished this one.

This is a well-made vodka tonic. Fill a tall narrow glass with nicely-shaped ice cubes. Pour in (at least) 2 oz. of vodka, squeeze a small wedge of lime over the vodka then fill the glass with tonic, preferably pre-chilled Schweppes from a small glass bottle. Add a fresh piece of lime to garnish. Drink.

Nutritional Information:
Calories: approx. 225
Fat: 0
Protein; 0
Carbohydrates: 29 grams

Of course, a gin and tonic is always superior, but alas, I have drunk all the gin in the house, including the miniature bottle of Sapphire Bombay that recently came in a "tony benefit" gift bag.

2 comments:

Listmaker said...

let's go drink together soon.

Briar said...

I have to tell you that you simultaneously crack me up and worry me.